Pave offers watch repairs, including but not limited to:
- Replacement of cracked watch crystals
- Removal or addition of links in the watch’s bracelet, in order to shorten or lengthen
- Replacement of watch batteries
- Replacement of watch band
- Renovation of internal mechanisms when a watch is failing to keep time
Most watch battery replacements and some watch band/bracelet services can be completed while you wait! We’ll provide you an ETA for all other services.
Pavé offers both machine- and hand-engraving. We offer complimentary machine-engraving for the inside of a ring or band when the piece is purchased from us. We also offer machine- or hand-engraving for other types of jewelry; for example, a signet ring, charm, or ID bracelet.
We can also re-engrave an existing engraving that has worn over time.
When a strand of pearls or beads has broken or stretched, we can restring it for you. Restringing is also necessary when you’d like to change the clasp on a strand. Consider whether you’d like the piece strung with knots between each bead, with knots between every few beads, or without any knots. Also remember that when a strand is restrung on silk (as most pearl strands are), it will be slightly shorter in length than it was before, as silk stretches over time.